The BIOTONE Edu-Parnter Community Outreach Program awards massage schools who have demonstrated a commitment to their community through massage related efforts and activities.
- Only BIOTONE Edu-Partner Schools are eligible for the Community Outreach Award.
- All services in the program must be rendered free of charge.
- Schools may allocate funds at their own discretion.
- Schools receiving awards must agree to use of name and image for publicity purposes.
- 2 winners will receive a $2,500 grant, chosen from qualifying applications.
- Winners are chosen based on the effectiveness of their community program,
and other factors.
- Applications must be received before January 1st, 2013
Call 1-800-445-6457 for more information on how you can enjoy the benefits of being a BIOTONE Edu-Partner
Completion of this application should take about 15 - 30 minutes. It is advised you prepare your answers to the following questions before you continue.
- Why was your community program created? What were its goals?
- What were the results of your program, and how did you measure these results? How many people were helped by the program?
- How was your program funded/sponsored? Did your program receive community recognition?
- What are at least three key benefits massage therapists, or students, gained from participating in your program? What did they learn?
Along with the above questions, you'll be asked to summarize how your program was conducted, particularily what massage therapists / students did during the program.